wtorek, 21 listopada 2006

Now as I open up my story, put the blaze in your blunts

it's like '93, '94, about the year that Big and Mac dropped, and Illmatic rocked

and then the Fugees gon' break up, now every day I wake up somebody got something to say

aight, fuck that shit, word word
fuck that other shit, knamsayin?
we gon' do a little something like this, knamsayin?
keep it on and on, and on and, on and..
knamsayin? Big Nas, Grand Wizard, God what it is like?

Cóż za zajebista kompilacja cytatów, c'nie?
Boli mnie głowa, na dworze jest tak zimno że papieros przymarza do wargi, czuję się chujowo. Really. I tried to make it my way, I really did. Taki Buffalo Soldier ze mnie - tak trochę.
When you got nothing, you got nothing to lose, you're invisible now, you got no secrets to conceal...
How does it feel... How does it feel to be on your own,
with no direction home, like a complete unknown
like a rolling stone?
Nie wiecie? Mogę wam powiedzieć. Bardzo kiepsko.
Kiedyś myślałem, że nie mam nic do stracenia i with the right woman I come right to the top - there is no stopping me, czy jak to dokładnie szło. Nie pamiętam. Kiedyś znałem te filmy na pamięć. Veery saaad...

Przekaz ostatnich dni, a może i całego życia nawet jest krótki: słowa, słowa, słowa.
Boga ubezwłasnowolniono za niepoczytalność, y'know?

Dobranoc, mój książę, powiedział Yueh do Leto Atrydy i Horacy do Hamleta.

This can't be life.

Brak komentarzy: